Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Three times the dings

My daughter, God bless her, is all about conservation. Conserving her own energy, she is a lazy weasel. In band class, she chose to play the triangle for the band concert. We asked her why...
The Girl: I really like it, in the whole song, I only have to ding the triangle 8 times, how easy is that?
Me: You mean to tell me, that I have to sit through an hour or more of songs, and you only have 8 dings?
The Girl: Yeah, that's about it.
Me: How about this, I'll let you hit the triangle 24 times in the living room, if I don't have to go to your concert. That's three times the dings.
At this pont the Wife and the Boy chimed in agreeing with me. Unfortunately, the sheer number of dings is not that important and we are going to the concert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home