Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The female psyche

Last week I chaperoned my first school dance for the Girl. It was uneventful and I did not have to threaten violence to any middle school boys. However, the Girl's friend was part of the sudent council and helped set up and clean up for the dance. The Wife and I asked her how she got involved with the student council. She replied that the school sent around a flyer on pink paper and asked for those interested to sign up.
Me to the Girl: Did you see this paper?
The Girl: The pink paper? Yea I saw it. It sounded fun but then I noticed they wanted you to write an essay about why you were interested in student council, so I said forget it. I'm not writing essays.

And there you have it, a brief glimpse into the mind of a 12 year old girl, my 12 year old girl. She will do almost anything, as long as she doesn't actually have to do anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home