Sunday, August 30, 2009

New Cougar

The Wife and I were discussing a party we were invited to. The party host is a bit younger that us (25 yrs old) and the Boy put in his two cents worth.
The Boy: Do you really think you should go to a college party? Can you hang with those younger people? I don't think so mom.
The Wife: Its not technically a college party, and yes I can hang.
Me: I'm not sure I want to go, will I know anybody there?
The Wife: Yes you will. Don't go, I'll go and be a Cougar, meow (making cat noises and claws with her hands).
Our daughter arrives just in time for the Cougar remark and kitty performance. I wish I could describe the face she made upon hearing and seeing this. It was the same kind of face she makes when we put lima beans on her dinner plate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home