Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Pullet?

It was time for our labradoodle to get her face and beard trimmed. We love our groomer, great lady and typically does a great job. I think we caught her on a busy day and she was overwhelmed when I went to get the dog.

When we got her home, something looked askew. Upon closer observation, it appears that my labradoodle has a mullet - business up front and party out back. It looks hilarious and she doesn't seem to mind. There are sub-types of mullets that some of you may not be aware of. For example the skullet is when a man is balding on top but grows it long in the back. A femullet is when a woman has one - ala Joan Jett in the 80's. I am calling this one a Pullett - a puppy mullet. I wonder if the mullett will ever come back in style?

1 Comments:

Blogger jodi said...

my son has what we call a "bullet"...baby in the front and party in the back.

nice

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home