Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Break out the Geritol

Wanna feel old? Well, no you probably don't actually. No one really wants to feel old, but it happens. Here is something that is making me feel old - the Boy has his driver's permit. At the risk of sounding like a geezer - I used to change his poopy diapers. Oh crap, I sounded like a geezer just then. Hold on, I feel some more coming on...
Last time I saw you, you were knee-high to a grasshopper.
I remember when you could buy a malted milk shake at Kresge's.
Minimum wage used to be $2.00/hour.
Kids these days just don't understand the value of hard work.
SLAP!
Whew, thank you for slapping me and bringing me to my senses. I was getting ready to put on black socks and bermuda shorts and go mow the lawn. That was a close one.

1 Comments:

Blogger darprice said...

Why should today be any different? Black socks, Bermudas and sandals are the life...

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home