Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring fling

My bro-in-law and 2 youngest kids spent a week with us for spring break (I remember when spring break meant togas and beer, lots of beer). We had a blast and laughed our butts off. One of the funniest moments was when my nephew was licking his arm during a tea party. My bro-in-law had to tell him to stop licking himself, I think I peed just a little I laughed so much.
Another funny moment came one night at dinner. The Girl was talking about her difficulty at Target (see price crew diaries for more info) and her cousin advised her not to get a job involving math. The Wife suggested she work for AIG with her lack of math skills. The Girl was pleased to know that only being able to estimate money could lead to a career.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home