Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Got Wind?

Took the family to Chicago for a long weekend trip. Had a great time - saw Blue Man group, Shadd aquarium, Field museum, and the John Hancock observatory. But, by far, the best part was the Lego store! I am a lego nerd from day one.
Inside the lego store, I was considering the purchase of Darth Vader's TIE fighter, but lamented to the wife that it just wouldn't be the same without Luke Skywalker's X wing. She walked away and returned a few minutes later telling me she found me some help (not that kind of help, a store clerk). Now I am embarassed as I feel like a huge nerd. This store clerk not only shows me the X wing but also tells me that he ordered several for himself recently. This guy is a bigger nerd than me, how cool is that!? Nerds unite, and shop at the lego store in Chicago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home