Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bad analogy

Parental advisory - this post is not for small impressionable children and adults with mullets. The other day, I was petting the dog and I noticed a rather large ball of matted hair behind his ear (collies are famous for this especially when they are not brushed regularly). Thinking the wife was the only person within earshot, I utter the following, "Lucky has a hunk of matted hair as big as my nutsack." Just then the girl walks right in front of me and calls me, "A sicko." This goes under the category of things you don't want your children to overhear. Come to think of it, she right. I am a sicko. Not everyone can use "Nutsack" in daily conversation.

2 Comments:

Blogger darprice said...

Most of us don't try, but you? You get extra points for using it to appropriate effect - especially with the early practice of annoying the children through language.

8:05 AM  
Blogger susabellpr said...

It goes right along with teaching my daugher the term "jimmy"! And just a question, did your wife really want that analogy herself? Yup, you are a sicko! That's why we love you.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home