Friday, September 01, 2006

Atilla's Relatives

Let me start this entry by saying I love my wife. I believe she is descended from Atilla the Hun, as are most members of her family. They all possess an intense competitive streak. She doesn't just win a board game, she crushes her opponents and then dances and sings on their mass graves. Tonight, at dinner, she was trying to lure the girl into a game of Monopoly. No one in this family will play with her, probably due to the Park Place Incident of 1993 ( it wasn't pretty, people were in the fetal position sobbing). Fortunately, the girl took my advice and declined the invitation from the spider to enter the web. I believe it's a sickness.

1 Comments:

Blogger susabellpr said...

As the wife of one of the Atilla decendants as well.....DON'T PLAY MONOPOLY WITH ANY OF THEM!!! They take great pleasure in destroying people at this game. You might as well just hand over all your money, home, cars, children and move into a card board box...it's much less painful.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home