Monday, August 21, 2006

One year later...

This August marks the one year anniversary of me writing this blog. I would like to publicly thank my bro-in-law for nicely coercing me into this venture. When I started doing this, I decided to give it one calendar yearto try it. I've decided I like it and will try to devote time at regular intervals to continue writing it. I would also like to thank the few loyal readers, your comments only add fuel to the fire. Please share this site with friends and family. Peace out, yo.

3 Comments:

Blogger KellBell said...

I'm so glad you'll be continuing the blog. You always make me laugh.

7:20 PM  
Blogger darprice said...

Peace out 'yo? What are you, twelve? That's so like, yesterday man.

Happy anniversary and keep the good times rolling...

-Bro-In-Law

5:43 PM  
Blogger darprice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home