Monday, September 04, 2006

The evolution of names

People have told me that I'm weird. It's hard for me to believe too, but it doesn't change this fact. Here is something that I do, and I am looking for feedback from the readers on this. I do not call my pets by their given names very often. Here is a brief example; we have a small dog names Penny. Here are some of the variations on her name over the past year or two:

Penny Pooper - due to her pooping in the house.
Penny the Pooper - kinda sounds Mafia ala Benny the snitch.
Pooperton - fancied up the name/occupation a little.
Pooperton Lambert III - now this is really fancy.
Little Frankie Pink Ears - Stay with me on this one, it gets complicated. After being groomed, she looked like that dog from Men in Black, Frank. Also, her hair is so short you can see pink skin on her ears.

Does anyone out there do this?

4 Comments:

Blogger darprice said...

Umm - It's just you.

8:29 AM  
Blogger susabellpr said...

Yes you are weird, but that's why we like you. You make us giggle uncontrollably, sometimes making us pee our pants.

10:49 AM  
Blogger KellBell said...

I don't think you're weird! Both Tom and I do this ALL the time. :) We have Sophie aka Sopher Fopher, Feefer Beefer, etc.

10:56 AM  
Blogger shartheheretic said...

Hey, I thought everyone did that...although it may just be something we share because we are weird. Buku's full name is "Buku Kittae" (pronounced kit-tay). I also call her the following: "stinky head", "viskeeous" (a takeoff of "vicious") and "queen sh** kitty". For Tipper, her full given name is "Tipperary Annabelle". I also call her "stinkette", "princess foofer butt", and "silky softee boo". I call them both "my babooshkas" regularly. So there you go...

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home