Thursday, February 12, 2009

Awesome things I saw

I hate to grocery shop. There is always too many people and it is too much work. We should all be toothpicks with the amount of work it is. Of course I compound the work by only going every two weeks because I hate it, but I digress. The girl has started shopping with me mostly because she like the free samples. She thinks it is like Halloween with handouts. Tonight she went to the Grocery store with me and I rather enjoy her going. She makes me giggle. No free Samples on a Thursday night so so decided to write down all the cool things she saw.
Here is her list:
Awesome things I saw at the gas station:
Sherrif
Limmozine
corn dog

Awesome thing I saw in the parking lot:
Clown on cart

Awesome thing I saw in the store:
Cheeze
fried chicken
live lobster
pepperoni
polish ham
mini corn dog
hot pockets
donouts

I think there is a theme here, and that she gets her spelling from her dad.... he he

1 Comments:

Blogger susabellpr said...

Love that kid! She sees the things the rest of us try to hide from.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home