Monday, July 10, 2006

Fun Governor

Last week my nephew and nieces spent a few days with us. One night, all five kids decided to spend the night in the backyard fort. It was unlikely that all five would make it through the night, as the three youngest are all big chickens. After the bonfire, I told them a mildly scary story with a funny ending and left.

I had completely planned out how I was going to scare the crap right out of them, simulating an alien abduction in progress. My wife, the Fun Governor as I so lovingly call her, spoiled my plans. With the threat of being in the doghouse until retirement age, I did not follow through on my plans. As it turns out, all five made it through the night unscathed. Drats, foiled again.

1 Comments:

Blogger susabellpr said...

LOL! But I do have to thank the Fun Governor.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home